Wednesday, December 12, 2007

And the Stockings Were Hung by the Chimney With Care

Ok, well we don't have a chimney but I finally got around to hanging up the girls' Christmas stockings. Or I guess I should say I *finally* finished making the rest of their stockings. After the family picked me up from work we had dinner together and then Raven and I hung out in my studio. She worked on making gifts for Grandma and for her friends while I worked on the stockings. They turned out pretty cute I think. *smile* I hung them up in the livingroom when I was done. Gwen was so excited when she saw her Christmas stocking (the bow on it matches her little bear I made her last week). She asked me if Christmas was tomorrow. She was disappointed when I told her no. I can't believe it's only less than 2 weeks away though. My how time flies. I better get working on the rest of my gifts or at this rate they're going to end up being New Year's gifts or next year's Christmas gifts.





No comments: