Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Fruit Salad...yummy, yummy


I apologize for my title in advance. Every time I make fruit salad that obnoxious song creeps into my head and gets stuck there. If you have children and have ever had to endure the Wiggles music...over and over and over again, you understand what I'm talking about. If you have no clue what I'm talking about then count your blessings and consider yourself lucky and go about your day in peace.


Despite the annoying song stuck in my head the fruit salad was though...dare I say it...very yummy. Dh even ate some (2 bowls in fact) and this is a man who is a self proclaimed loather of all things fruit. So must of been pretty good. ;)


I found some great deals on strawberries (GIANT strawberries mind you, they were freakin' HUGE!), blackberries (also super sized), seedless grapes, and watermelon at the grocery today so I decided to make fruit salad. Mmmmmmm. I also added in some crunchy green and red apples, a can of low sugar fruit cocktail (to keep everything moist), and some cute yet tasty pastel bunny shaped marshmallows (I found them in the Easter aisle and they were too cute to pass up and only a buck so what the hey).


Hmmm...all this writing about food is making me hungry again. Off to the fridge for a late night snack. I'm thinking fruit salad. Yummy, yummy.


Help I can't stop.


No comments: